2018 Summer Camp Registration
We are revamping our registration system to make it even better! As a result, our 2018 summer camp registration won't be opening until Spring (mid-March).
To stay up to date about Summer Camp Registration and receive an email notification in February and March with more details please click on the Subscription link below to be added to our Camp Registration contact list!
Overview of Summer Camps:
Junior Camper Options (for those born in 2009-2006)
- Junior 1 (June 29 - July 5)
- Mountain Junior 1 (July 18 - 23)
- Junior 2 (July 30 - August 5)
- Mountain Junior 2 (August 7 - 12)
Intermediate Camper Options (those born in 2006-2004)
- Intermediate 1 (July 8 - 16)
- Mountain Intermediate (July 9 - 16)
- Intermediate 2 (July 19 - 27)
- Mountain Girls (July 31 - August 5)
- Mountain Boys (August 14 - 19)
Senior Camper Options (those born in 2004-2000)
- Rock Climbing Senior (June 30 - July 6)
- Mountain Biking Senior (June 30 - July 6)
- Senior 1 ( August 8 - 17)
- Senior 2 (August 20 - 29)
- Mountain Senior (August 22 - 28)
Specialty Camp Programs (varying age groups)
- SWOT (June 8 - 11) *women ages 40+
- FASO (June 15 - 18) *fathers & sons
- AGOT (July 8 - 17) *young women ages 16-25
- ABOT (July 19 - 28) *young men ages 16-25
- Family Camp (August 31 - September 3) *all ages
Notes Regarding Registration:
- Our camps fill up quickly, so we strongly advise to register as soon as you can.
- Registration will still be online only. We cannot hold places for camps via email or over the phone, only through the online registration form.
- The 2018 dates are up on our website, so please take time before registration to decide which camps you would like to register for.
- Please note drop off on the first day of every camp is at 2pm, and pick up on the last day of every camp is at 2pm
- There is a separate registration form for family camp. If you are registering campers for summer camp and your family for family camp you will need to fill out 2 separate forms.
- Be sure to have the healthcare numbers on hand, and know the medications, allergies, and health concerns for all those you are registering, as you will need this information during the registration process.
- You will NOT need to pay (we are a fee-free camp), but if you would like to donate towards the work we are doing here so that we can continue to run our camp programs we would truly appreciate it!
- Please note that if you are filling out registrations for children from more than one family or household you need separate registration forms. Please do not put your children and your friend's children on the same form.
- Since we generally contact people via mass emailing, please make sure our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)) is saved to your contact list or address book so that messages from us end up in your inbox instead of junk/bulk mail folders.
- Our camps are organized by birth year.
- Junior Camps (those born in 2009-2006)
- Intermediate Camps (those born in 2006-2004)
- Senior Camps (those born in 2004-2000)