2018 Summer Camp Registration
Our Summer Camps for 2018 are currently full.
Please login below to view and update details for your camper's time here at camp this summer. We look forward to having you here with us!
Join Our Registration Contact List!
To stay up to date about Summer Camp Registration and receive an email notification in February and March with more details on when registration will be opening for 2019 please click on the Subscription link below to be added to our Camp Registration contact list!
Checkout some of our new registration related videos below!
- 2018 Camp Registration Overview
Want more information about the ins and outs of Summer Camp Registration?
Check out this video for all things pertaining our 2018 Summer Camp season!
We hope to see you here this summer!
- Registration "How To" Video
Looking for more info about how to fill out our new Registration forms?
Check out this "How to" video for an overview of the process!
- Why I Come Serve at Camp
Are you a parent who's thought about coming out and volunteering at camp in the summer?
Listen to Adam's share his story of why he comes out and serves at camp in the summers!
- Why is Camp Free?
Why do we offer a fee-free camping experience?
How can we continue to operate this way for 60+ years?
Check out this brief video from our Director about why we do what we do and how you can be a part of this amazing story!
Important Registration Information:
- Our camps fill very quickly, and are based on a first come first serve bases. For the best chance of ensuring a spot for your camper, be online just before registration opens at 10am MST for the age group you are applying for, and refresh the page until the link appears.
- Registration will be online only. We cannot hold places for camps via email or over the phone, only through the online registration form.
- Our camps are strictly based on birth year, not the camper’s age during the camp.
Junior Camps (those born in 2009-2006)
Intermediate Camps (those born in 2006-2004)
Senior Camps (those born in 2004-2000)
This year (in 2018) that means those born in 2006 can choose between registering as either a Junior or Intermediate camper.
If your camper is born in one of these years, you must decide which age group they want to register with, as they cannot choose both age groups, only one.
It also means that those born in 2004 can choose between registering as either an Intermediate or Senior camper.
- Campers may only register once per year. For example, if a camper is born in 2006, they cannot register to come as both a Junior camper and an Intermediate camper. Please do not register your camper in more than one camp. If the same camper is registered twice, both applications will be rejected, and they will need to re-register. (This does not apply to campers attending Family Camp or FASO with their family)
- When registering, parents/guardians will be asked to create an online account in our new registration software, with a username, password, email and security question.
- If you are registering a camper for a friend, there are two options of how you can do this. First, you could create a new login for them so that the camper is under their family group rather than yours (this will need to be done in communication with your friend so that they can have the new login information to modify camper details or register in future years). Or you can create a New Registration under your own login information, however this will mean that your friend’s camper will be under your family login, so modifying or transferring camper details for future years would be more complicated.
- Only the highlighted fields and those marked with an (*) are required to complete the registration form, all other fields can be left blank or filled out as you see fit.
- For Family Camp and the Father & Son Outtrip, the primary camper on the registration form must be over 18 and be either the parent/guardian of the family (if applying for Family Camp) or the father (if applying for the Father & Son Outtrip). There will be a space further along in the form to enter the names of your other family members or your son (who must be born in 2006 or later to attend the Father & Son Outtrip).
- We run all our camps completely fee-free so that everyone can have the opportunity to come to camp. There will be no registration deposits this summer.
- Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp is funded entirely by donations and staffed by volunteers: parents and people who want to encourage and participate in our camp. If you are interested in being a part of what we are doing here, you can volunteer, or contribute financially. Learn about Volunteering HERE and Donating HERE
- Since we will not have registration deposits, the spending money each camper has for the tuck shop will be up to the parent’s discretion. This can be deposited into the tuck shop on their behalf the first day of camp when signing in. We will be providing you with further details about this as summer camp approaches.
- Since we generally contact people via mass emailing, please make sure our email address (email@example.com (link sends e-mail)) is saved to your contact list or address book so that messages from us end up in your inbox instead of junk/bulk mail folders.