- 1 Zodiac or similar boat to be used as a safety vessel
- 1 Honda Outboard motor
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Backpacks (internal frame/ over 60 liter capacity)
- 5 Whisperlite white gas backpacking stoves
- Commercial Dehydrator Excalibur 3000 - 9 tray model
- 5 Figure 8 devices
- Ice Climbing Boots - Full shank with toe/heel welts. Size 5-13
- Ice Climbing Tools - Most should work
- Ice Climbing Crampons - Step in or strap on
- Splitting mauls
- Commercial door knobs
- Universal key system
- 300 yards of topsoil
- Plastic tarps
Tanks a lot
(No it’s not a spelling mistake)
Camp needs some tanks.
· Our gasoline and diesel tanks have been declared unusable because they are old single wall tanks.
· As part of the new well development we are looking for a reservoir tank to use in the disinfection system (chlorine). Our preference would be a large (1000 US gallon plus) stainless steel tank however; plastic, concrete or fiberglass tanks would also serve the purpose.
So why are we telling you this? We have found in past that the vast “Crow family” have some amazing connections and when we let everyone know what things we are looking for they amazingly turn up.
We know that God knows where there is a tank. Can you help us find it?
- HP 3600DN printer ink (any colour)
- Log chairs and couch
- Acoustic Piano
- Sound system
- Sound dampening panels