Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp has run for many years off of volunteers and donations, but what is actually behind camps existence is a wide basis of people praying for camp and for the hearts of people who come here. We realize that without people finding themselves in prayer with God, camp simply doesn't work! With that in mind, here are some requests:
1) The campers lives that come to camp each summer.
2) The gospel message to be shared and understood by all at camp.
3) The volunteers and staff to be attentive to God's direction in their ministry.
4) Staffing - every year we need many positions to be filled for camp to run.
5) Funds and donations to come in.
6) Our programs to be effective.
7) Our training to be effective.
8) The board and full time staff as they make decisions.