Outdoor Programs COVID Protocol
Please follow these protocols carefully, as it enables us to run programs with the approval of Alberta Health Services.
- Before arriving, each participant must clear the Alberta Government Online COVID Self-Assessment, as well as show no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever or dry cough.
- Each participant must commit to and will be expected to maintain a minimum of 2-metre physical distancing from everyone in the group, except for members of the same household or cohort, as per government regulations.
- Participants will be expected to use proper hand washing and sanitizing.
- Use of common or shared items will be limited as much as possible.
- Participants on overnight outdoor programs will be sleeping in a separate shelter from those not in their household or cohort.
- Participants on overnight outdoor programs will have their own individual bearline bag, for personal items such as mug, spoon, and personal hygiene items.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals during transportation to and from outtrips and as required by the Outtrip Directors.