Outdoor Programs COVID Protocol
Please follow these protocols carefully, as it enables us to run programs with the approval of Alberta Health Services.
- Before arriving, every participant must clear the Alberta Government Online COVID Self-Assessment, as well as show no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever or dry cough, and must also not be a known close contact of a positive case of COVID-19, or be required to self-isolate for any reason.
- All camp participants will be expected to follow the current government COVID restrictions and regulations that are in place at the time of the camp program they are attending. Some of these could include the following:
- To maintain 2-metre physical distancing from those not in their household or part of the camp program they are attending.
- Campers will be expected to use proper hand washing throughout the camp program.
- Use of common items will be limited as much as possible.
- Have their own individual bearline bag, for items such as mug, spoon, and personal hygiene items on outtrips.
- Masks may be worn by all individuals during transportation to and from outtrips.