Last updated June 6, 2019
- 40ft or 20ft Sea Cans (Shipping Containers) (we need 2 of them)
- 4000 sq ft of vinyl plank flooring LVT (for boys dorms)
- John Deere Gator or Side-by-side UTV
- New Playground Equiptment
- Washing Machines (we NEED 2 to 4 of them)
- STIHL Chain Saws
- Smooth Skid Steer bucket
Tools & Materials:
- 300 yards of topsoil
- Large rocks for landscaping the Lake Front
- Office Chairs
- Windows 10 Laptop
- Standard copy paper (we always need this and use a lot of it!)
- Pens and pencils
Lodge, Kitchen & Cabins:
- Sound dampening panels
- Log chairs and couch
- Acoustic Piano
- Sound system
- Snow Shoes
Mountain Safety Research (MSR) - Any model
- Size 11-14 Hiking Boots
- Playground-type freestanding bouldering wall for Mt. Site
Come Join Us!
There are so many ways that you can be involved! We have many projects on the go all year around and it is always such a huge blessing when people are willing to come out and serve around camp! Whether that be ongoing clean up, upgrading and painting, cleaning up dead fall or any number of other things we are always excited for the help.
If you want to come out for a morning, afternoon, or the whole day give Randy a call at 403-583-0024 or a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) and we can get something set up.
You can also sign up to hear about upcoming work partys and other camp happenings by subscribing to our email list below!