Join our Registration Contact List to stay up to date on all things related to summer camp registration!
Want To Register?
Our 2021 registration hasn't opened yet.
However, you can still login to your online account to get things ready to go for when registration does open up!
Are you having trouble with your online account?
Call our registration software provider CAMPWISE and they will help sort it out.
Have Questions About Camp This Year?
Click on the various drop down tabs below for answers
What is the Plan for 2021?
We have a lot of hopes for this summer,
and we want to see you here!
This summer, we plan to run our programs from three sites:
- At our Lake Site, we do not plan to host overnight campers in the summer of 2021. Instead, we have scheduled an ambitious slate of outdoor and family-centered programming similar to last year.
- At the Mountain Site, we are hoping, and planning to operate a full summer season, hosting overnight campers of all ages, as normal!
- New for 2021, we are very excited to introduce four week-long sessions at Gladstone Ranch. For years, Crow has been over-subscribed: more kids than spaces. By booking some weeks at Gladstone, we have the chance to expand our capacity for the future.
What Programs Are We Offering?
Here is our tentative plan for the summer of 2021.
We can't wait to see you here!
How Will COVID Impact Camp?
We are confident we can run... something!
How COVID will impact camp this summer is the thing on all of our minds right now. We are dedicated to keeping you up to date and being transparent with you about our thinking regarding this so you can stay in the loop. We will be posting regular blog updates on our website with our thoughts just like we did last year, so have a look at those. In the meantime, we do not plan on opening camp registration until at least late May or possibly early June when we can have a clear picture of what we will be able to offer this summer.
How Old Do You Have To Be For Youth Camps?
All of our camps are all based on birth year, not grade or age.
Below are our three main summer camp age groups.
For those born in 2012 - 2010
- Mountain Junior 1 (July 6 - 10)
- Mountain Junior 2 (July 20 - 24)
- Gladstone Junior 1 (July 23 - 27)
- Mountain Junior 3 (August 3 - 7)
- Gladstone Junior 2 (August 13 - 17)
For those born in 2010 - 2007
- Mountain Boys (July 13 - 17)
- Mountain Girls (July 27 - 31)
- Gladstone Intermediate 1 (July 30 - Aug 3)
- Gladstone Intermediate 2 (August 6 - 10)
For those born in 2007 - 2003
- Youth Outtrip 1 (July 8 - 12)
- Youth Outtrip 2 (July 16 - 19)
- Youth Outtrip 3 (July 22 - 26)
- Youth Outtrip 4 (August 5 - 9)
- Youth Outtrip 5 (August 13 - 16)
- Youth Outtrip 6 (August 19 - 23)
- Mountain Senior (August 10 - 16)
- Mountain Bike Senior (August 19 - 25)
- Rock Climbing Senior (August 19 - 25)
- AGOT (July 3 - 10) *for girls 16 and up
- ABOT (July 24 - 31) *for boys 16 and up
Our camps are strictly based on birth year, not the camper’s age during the camp.
- In 2021 that means those born in 2010 can choose between registering as either a Junior or Intermediate camper.
- It also means that those born in 2007 can choose between registering as either an Intermediate or Senior camper.
- If your camper is born in one of these years, you must decide which age group they want to register with, as they cannot choose both age groups, only one, and only one camp.
- We also offer family camps, young adult programs, couples outtrips and more!
Lake Site Summer Programs
Weekend Family Outtrips
There will be four different 2-night Weekend Family Outtrip options your family can register for this summer. The outtrip size is limited to your family, maximizing the opportunity to explore more areas as well as build healthy family relationships. Note that if you have more than 6 immediate family members as a part of your household please contact us to see if we will be able to accommodate your family.
- July 9 - 11
- July 23 - 25
- August 6 - 8
- August 20 - 22
Multiple Day Youth Outtrips
There will be four different 3 to 4-night Youth Outtrips you can register for this summer. These will be for Senior aged campers, ages 14 – 17 (born in 2003-2007). The outtrip sizes are kept small at only 6 participants, maximizing the opportunity to explore more areas as well as build relationships.
- July 8 - 12 (4 nights)
- July 16 - 19 (3 nights)
- July 22 - 26 (4 nights)
- August 5 - 9 (4 nights)
- August 13 - 16 (3 nights)
- August 19 - 23 (4 nights)
Family Day Programs
We are excited to be able to offer Family Day Programs this summer from our Lake Site! This will include Canoeing, Archery, Outdoor Rock Climbing, and Day Hikes! We will provide everything you need for a day of fun paddling, climbing, shooting, or hiking. You will be guided through your activity by one of our trained instructors who will have a plan catered to your family's level of skill and interest.
This is a great opportunity for your family to get outside and do something fun together here at camp. Have a look at our 2021 Family Day Program dates below, and we hope to see your family out at camp this summer!
*Note: these day programs are for the whole family, parents/guardians must accompany their children for the entire day.
- Saturday, July 17, 2021
- Sunday, July 18, 2021
- Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Sunday, August 1, 2021
- Saturday, August 14, 2021
- Sunday, August 15, 2021
Special Outtrip Programs
We are excited to offer five differnt special outtrip programs this summer! Check out the details below and we hope you can join us!
- Father & Son Outtrip (FASO)
June 11 - 14
The FASO is a wonderful weekend Father and Son backpacking trips or those with sons 12 years old and up. Space is limited.
- Senior Women's Outtrip (SWOT)
June 18 - 21
The SWOT is an incredible weekend women’s backpacking trips for women ages 40 and up. Space is limited.
- Married Couples Outtrip (MCOT)
June 25 - 28
The MCOT is an exciting weekend couples backpacking trip. The outtrip size is limited to just 3 married couples.
- All Girls Outtrip (AGOT)
July 3 - 10
The AGOT is an 8-day backpacking trips for young women ages 16-25. The capacity limit for this outtrip will also be at 6 participants.
- All Boys Outtrip (ABOT)
July 24 - 31
The AGOT is an 8-day backpacking trips for young men ages 16-25. The capacity limit for this outtrip will also be at 6 participants.
Back Country Clean Up Events
And finally, we are once again planning on doing our Back Country Clean Up event(s) this summer! We have done one each year for the past few years and have found it to be a very great way to connect with others in the community and be good stewards of these beautiful Rocky Mountains that God has placed us in. This is a great opportunity for previous staff and volunteers to come out and serve for the day, hang out with other camp friends, or come out with the family and give back. We will have more details to come on how to sign up for that, so stay tuned for more details!
Have Questions About Registration?
Click on the various tabs below for all the details you will need to know for camp registration.
How Do I Register For Camp?
2021 Summer Camp registration will be opening in late May/early June when we have a clear picture of what we will be able to offer this summer and that capacity limits for our camps. Please sign up to our registration email list for details on that. Also make sure that your online account is ready for when registration opens! Details are below on ways you can get things ready for registration. This will help speed up the process and make your life easier!
- First Time Registering Online? You (as the adult or parent/guardian) will need to create an online account in our registration software, with a username, password, email and security question, and then add all your campers into your account.
- Already Have An Account? If you already have an account, please login with the username and password you already have, and make sure all your information is up to date so that when registration opens everything will flow smoothly for you. If you forgot your username or password, look in previous emails from us and it should be there. If you can't find it, call us or the CAMPWISE support number and we will help you out!
When your account is all ready to go, all you will have to do when registration opens is log back in with your username and password. You will then be able to select the camper's registration options and complete the required forms.
How Does The Registration Process Work?
Usually, we fill programs on a "first come, first served" basis, but there will be exception this year as we will need to sort registrations also by age, interest, and with our own proprietary "Outtrip Classification System", which you can read more about here. We don't want people rushing to fill out applications and missing important details, so please take your time, and fill out the application carefully.
Please be sure that all of your information and forms are filled out correctly with a green check mark beside each one.
All forms must be completed in order to process your registration.
During registration, you will be offered the opportunity to select a first choice, as well as second and third choices (if there are other dates that could work for you).
When you have completed your application:
- Your status will change to "Enrolled Not Registered" as we sort through applications.
- If you are selected for an outtrip, your status will change to "Registered".
- Otherwise, you will be "Waitlisted" with the hope that a space may open up.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- Our camps fill very quickly.
- During registration each camper will be able to select only one individual camp that they want to register for, and will find out immediately if they are registered or on the waitlist for that camp. For example, a camper could register for Mountain Junior One and would know right away if they are Registered or Waitlisted, as it will show up on their dashboard. Note that wait listed campers of volunteers will be accepted later on, once volunteer paperwork has been completed and approved.
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior campers will be able to select their first, second, and third choice for the camps they would be interested in attending for their age group in order of preference, should a spot open up for them off of the waitlist.
- After registering, it will say "Enrolled not registered" which simply means that we are still sorting through applications. It is only when it says "Registered" that a camper is accepted, or "Waitlisted" that they have been placed on a waitlist.
- Registration will be online only, there will be no in-person, paper form, or over the phone option.
- Our camps are strictly based on birth year, not the camper’s age during the camp
- Campers may only register once per year. Please do not register your camper in more than one camp. If the same camper is registered twice, both applications will be rejected, and they will need to re-register.
- When registering online for the first time, you (as the adult or parent/guardian) will need to create an online account in our registration software, with a username, password, email and security question. You can also add your campers into your account.
- If you already have an account, please login with the username and password you already have, and make sure you update your information and make sure it is accurate so that when registration opens everything will flow smoothly for you.
- If you are registering a camper for a friend, there are two options of how you can do this. First, you could create a new login for them so that the camper is under their family group rather than yours (this will need to be done in communication with your friend so that they can have the new login information to modify camper details or register in future years). Or you can create a New Registration under your own login information. However this will mean that your friend’s camper will be under your family login, so modifying or transferring camper details for future years would be more complicated.
- Only the highlighted fields and those marked with an (*) are required to complete the registration form, all other fields can be left blank or filled out as you see fit.
- We run all our camps completely fee-free so that everyone can have the opportunity to come to camp. There will be no registration fees.
- Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp is funded entirely by donations and staffed by volunteers: parents and people who want to encourage and participate in our camp. If you are interested in being a part of what we are doing here, you can volunteer, or contribute financially. Learn about Volunteering HERE and Donating HERE
- Since we will not have registration deposits, the spending money each camper has for the tuck shop will be up to the parent’s discretion. This can be deposited into the tuck shop on their behalf the first day of camp when signing in. We will be providing you with further details about this as summer camp approaches.
- Make sure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail) is in your contacts so that emails don’t bounce. Since we generally contact people via mass emailing, please make sure our email address (email@example.com (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail)) is also saved to your contact list or address book so that messages from us end up in your inbox instead of junk/bulk mail folders.
What Happens Once I Register For Camp?
After registering for camp this year, make sure all forms are completed with a green check mark beside them.
- You can update these forms by logging in with your username and password and scrolling down to the forms sections. From there you can click on each form that does not have a green check mark beside it and complete the necessary information.
- Also be sure you don't have any active notification regarding missing information.
- Please note that we can not process camper registrations with incomplete information - so be sure that everything is completed and correct.
To view where your registration is at, login to your online account to view which camp your camper has been accepted into, or if they are on a waiting list. Below are a couple different examples of what the camper dashboard could say.
- "Enrolled Not Registered" - for some camps, such as those registering for our Youth or Family Outtrips, it may say this until we have finished sorting through applications based on outtrips class. After this it will switch to one of the following options.
- "Registered" - it will say this once a camper is accepted for a camp session, with that camp session and dates listed beside it. Note that this may not be their first choice - but could be their second or third choice.
- "Wait Listed" - it will say this when a camper has been put on a waitlist for summer camp for their particular age group. Note that every summer we can take camper off the waiting list right up until the camp starts - so there is always hope.
Checkout some of our registration related videos below!
Looking for more info about how to fill out our new Registration forms?
Check out this "How to" video for an overview of the process!
Are you a parent who's thought about coming out and volunteering at camp in the summer?
Listen to Adam's share his story of why he comes out and serves at camp in the summers!
Why do we offer a fee-free camping experience?
How can we continue to operate this way for 60+ years?
Check out this brief video from our Director about why we do what we do and how you can be a part of this amazing story!