Join Our Registration Contact List!
To stay up to date about our summer camp registration.
Please click on the subscription link below to be added to our Registration contact list!
Off Season Camp Registration
Our 2019 Summer Camp registration is closed, but stay tuned for more details about how you can register next year! We do offer some programs in the none summer months as well, such as our Reunion Weekends for Intermediate or Senior campers who attended one of our camps this summer, or our young adults Winter Camp over new years. Find details below on upcoming registration for these programs:
Winter Camp 2019-20December 27, 2019 - January 1, 2020
Registration for this camp will be opening the last week of November.
Winter Camp is our New Years young adults camp, and is open to all young adults 18 and up, as well as to those who have completed our PIT program. This is a time to have fun, relax, hang out with camp friends, meet new people and re-focus for the New Year.
This camp will run from Friday, December 27 through Wednesday, January 1, but if you are only able to attend for a portion of the weekend, that's okay too, just let us know!
Senior Reunion 2020February 28, 2020 - March 1, 2020
Registration for this camp will be open for all who attended one of our Senior aged camps this past summer. These camps include:
Mountain Bike Camp
Rock Climbing Camp
Watch your email inbox for details on how you can register for the Reunion. Registration for Senior Reunion will open mid-February.
The dates for the 2020 Senior Reunion are Friday, February 28 @7pm through Sunday, March 1st @2pm
Login To Your Online Account
Having Trouble With Your Online Account?
Call Our Registration Software Provider CAMPWISE
Are You Ready For Registration!
Summer Camp registration opens every spring in early March. Please sign up to our registration email list for details on that. Also make sure that your online account is ready for when registration opens! Details are below on ways you can get things ready for registration. This will help speed up the process and make your life easier!
- First Time Registering Online? You (as the adult or parent/guardian) will need to create an online account in our registration software, with a username, password, email and security question, and then add all your campers into your account.
- Already Have An Account? If you already have an account, please login with the username and password you already have, and make sure all your information is up to date so that when registration opens everything will flow smoothly for you. If you forgot your username or password, look in previous emails from us and it should be there. If you can't find it, call us or the support number below and we will help you out!
When your account is all ready to go, then when registration opens for the age group you are registering, all you will have to do is log back in with your username and password. You will then be able to select the camper's registration options and complete the required forms!
Checkout some of our registration related videos below!
- Registration "How To" Video
Looking for more info about how to fill out our new Registration forms?
Check out this "How to" video for an overview of the process!
- Why I Come Serve at Camp
Are you a parent who's thought about coming out and volunteering at camp in the summer?
Listen to Adam's share his story of why he comes out and serves at camp in the summers!
- Why is Camp Free?
Why do we offer a fee-free camping experience?
How can we continue to operate this way for 60+ years?
Check out this brief video from our Director about why we do what we do and how you can be a part of this amazing story!
Important Registration Information:
- Our camps fill very quickly, and are based on a first come first serve bases. For the best chance of ensuring a spot for your camper, be online just before registration opens at 10am MDT for the age group you are applying for, and refresh the page until the registration link appears.
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior campers will be able to select their first, second, and third choice for the camps they wish to attend in their age group (they may only select one age group). After registrations come in, we will sort campers into camps based off of the time their registration was received; so they may get their first, second or third choice or even end up on the waiting list depending on the time we received their registration. Selecting more than just one choice for camps they are interested in will increase their chances of getting into one of the camps.
- Registration will be online only.
- Our camps are strictly based on birth year, not the camper’s age during the camp.
- This year (in 2019) that means those born in 2007 can choose between registering as either a Junior or Intermediate camper.
- It also means that those born in 2005 can choose between registering as either an Intermediate or Senior camper.
- If your camper is born in one of these years, you must decide which age group they want to register with, as they cannot choose both age groups, only one.
- Campers may only register once per year. For example, if a camper is born in 2007, they cannot register to come as both a Junior camper and an Intermediate camper. Please do not register your camper in more than one camp. If the same camper is registered twice, both applications will be rejected, and they will need to re-register. (This does not apply to campers attending Family Camp or the FASO with their family)
- When registering online for the first time, you (as the adult or parent/guardian) will need to create an online account in our registration software, with a username, password, email and security question. You can also add your campers into your account.
- If you already have an account, please login with the username and password you already have, and make sure you update your information and make sure it is accurate so that when registration opens everything will flow smoothly for you.
- If you are registering a camper for a friend, there are two options of how you can do this. First, you could create a new login for them so that the camper is under their family group rather than yours (this will need to be done in communication with your friend so that they can have the new login information to modify camper details or register in future years). Or you can create a New Registration under your own login information. However this will mean that your friend’s camper will be under your family login, so modifying or transferring camper details for future years would be more complicated.
- Only the highlighted fields and those marked with an (*) are required to complete the registration form, all other fields can be left blank or filled out as you see fit.
- For Family Camp and the Father & Son Outtrip, the primary camper on the registration form must be over 18 and be either the parent/guardian of the family (if applying for Family Camp) or the father (if applying for the Father & Son Outtrip). There will be a space further along in the form to enter the names of your other family members or your son.
- We run all our camps completely fee-free so that everyone can have the opportunity to come to camp. There will be no registration deposits.
- Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp is funded entirely by donations and staffed by volunteers: parents and people who want to encourage and participate in our camp. If you are interested in being a part of what we are doing here, you can volunteer, or contribute financially. Learn about Volunteering HERE and Donating HERE
- Since we will not have registration deposits, the spending money each camper has for the tuck shop will be up to the parent’s discretion. This can be deposited into the tuck shop on their behalf the first day of camp when signing in. We will be providing you with further details about this as summer camp approaches.
- Since we generally contact people via mass emailing, please make sure our email address (email@example.com (link sends e-mail)) is saved to your contact list or address book so that messages from us end up in your inbox instead of junk/bulk mail folders.