There are a lot of things happening at crow right now! Here are some of them:
- We will have a work day on Saturday May 13th. Feel free to come out and get to work improving our site and buildings that we all care about. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We have 7 participants taking the COLTS program that commences in three weeks. We are very excited for them to arrive and start training to become servant leaders in the outdoors. They are: Gage Draxlir, James McKinnon, Caroline Munnings, Victoria Fair, Brigitt Morton, Natasha Penner and Lauren Algra.
- Erik Nicolajsen is joining the staff team for the summer as another Volunteer Coordinator. We think that he will bring many assets to our team and this position.
- Tony Putman is joining us as the Kitchen Administrator for the summer. We are excited to have him cook for COLTS and provide oversight to the kitchen staff.
- The SWOT (Senior Women's Out Trip) program is being pioneered this year, and is at full capacity in terms of campers. It is going to be a very exciting trip for those attending in June.
- On April 23, there will be a crowmunity event hosted in Creston, BC. If you want more details, please contact email@example.com.
- We have a Leadership Training Weekend on May 5-7. It is a chance for those in leadership positions to come together as a team, and provide more quality and intentional camping this summer. Please pray for our staff and volunteers attending to be open to what God has to teach us.
- We still have snow patches on the ground here. We keep thinking that summer is going to arrive, but the somewhat frequent dump of snow keeps us wondering about our own personalized microclimate zone here on site.
- Most of all, we are blessed as a greater crow community to be celebrating 60 years of camp ministry this year. What a chance to see God's faithfulness! To get a visual representation of what has happened in the last 60 years, follow this link to our history page. Thank you for your continual support and each unique way that you contribute to camp.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.